Turn to Amelia Chiropractic Clinic for ...
- a gentle, natural, non-surgical, and extremely effective way to achieve spinal wellness and spinal pain relief
- personalized chiropractic care
- a thorough in-office spinal examination, expert diagnosis, and comprehensive treatment for low back pain, stenosis, disc herniation, neck, arm, and leg pain, and other conditions
- a chiropractic physician staff well-trained in the function of the spine, the conditions that may affect its health, and the treatment that stands the best chance of returning you to the pain-free quality of life you once knew
- counseling on at-home care, including suggestions on nutrition, the use of support belts, and exercise
Our intent is to see you living as pain-free as possible and enjoying the quality of life you desire. To learn more about the chiropractic care Amelia City-area residents have come to expect from us, contact Amelia Chiropractic Clinic today.
"This information and website content is not intended to diagnose, guarantee results, or recommend specific treatment or activity. It is designed to educate and inform only. Please consult your physician for a thorough examination leading to a diagnosis and well-planned treatment strategy. See more details on the DISCLAIMER
page. Content is reviewed by Dr. James M. Cox I